In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I’m doing a solo show. I’m going to break down the 10 key areas that may be holding your business back.
If you’re a long-time listener, you know that my point of view is strategy before tactics. In this episode, we’re going to focus on the 10 key areas that may be holding your business back. These aren’t just 10 tactics — we’re going to dive into on these key areas and how you can use them as pillars to help you build a systematic approach to marketing and growing your business.
Topics I cover:
- [2:44] Number one — narrow the focus to an ideal client
- [4:43] Number two — develop a core message that allows you to communicate and promise to solve the greatest problem that your ideal client customer is experiencing today
- [6:55] Number three — build a total online presence that meets people where they are and that helps build trust and demonstrates your expertise
- [8:56] Number four — building a steady flow of incoming leads
- [10:34] Number five — how to convert leads into customers
- [12:12] Number six — how to use content as the voice of strategy along the customer journey
- [13:53] Number seven — retaining customers is how you build momentum
- [15:23] Number eight — generating referrals and building strategic partner relationships is essential
- [16:25] Number nine — using metrics to understand what works and what doesn’t – if you don’t have a plan to measure, you’ll be guessing
- [18:02] Number ten — you have to have a marketing plan you are working from
Take The Marketing Assessment:
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
HubSpot Podcast Network is the audio destination for business professionals who seek the best education and inspiration on how to grow a business.
Did you know there’s an automated marketing platform that’s 100% designed for your online business? It’s called Drip, and it’s got all the data insights, segmentation savvy, and email and SMS marketing tools you need to connect with customers on a human level, make boatloads of sales, and grow with gusto. Try Drip free for 14 days (no credit card required), and start turning emails into earnings and SMS sends into cha-chings.
7 Steps to Scale Your Consulting Practice Without Adding Overhead
The Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network has helped me to grow my business by over 40% in the last 12 months. ~ Michael Quinn – Michael Quinn Agency, Fargo, ND