Q: Why use FAQ schema?
FAQ structured data organizes information so that Google understands the webpage’s author, the question asked, and the answer to that question. Using this FAQ schema markup can help you gain a better search presence and drive conversions. Here’s how:
- Enhance Search Listings. FAQ-enhanced search listings can help you take up more space in the search results, pushing your competitors down the SERP.
- Improve UX. Sprinkling FAQ sections throughout individual webpages can help your visitors zero in on the answers to their questions without taking an extra step. Plus, you won’t slow down other users with paragraphs of content.
- Increase Webpage Relevance. Adding non-invasive, useful FAQs to your product pages can set you apart from other merchants and increase relevance for search.
- Add More Content To Thin Pages. FAQs provide unique content to help distinguish and flesh out your thinner pages.
- Drive Conversions. A frictionless UX increases the likelihood that users will take your desired action.
Check out Search Engine Journal’s guide to how and when to implement FAQ schema.
Up your coding game and discover issues early with SonarLint, a free IDE plugin that helps you find & fix bugs and security issues in real-time. SonarLint’s 4,800+ rules span all attributes of code—reliability, maintainability, readability, security, quality, and more. Plus, with SonarLint’s in-context guidance, you’ll uncover best practices along the way.
Nice to Meet Ya
We’re Carney, the team behind your favorite daily newsletter.
In marketing and in life, first impressions count.
We can help make your audience’s first, second, and third impressions unforgettable with multi-channel brand experiences.
Let’s work together.
Got That Big E
Planet Fitness, self-aware gym of the people, has entered the 2023 resolutions chat with this new tongue-in-cheek campaign, which steals a template from big pharma (and SNL?) to offer a solution to Low E(nergy). There are plenty of deflated balloons and pitiful weenies to drive the subtext home—and position Planet Fitness as even more approachable than before.