How to Dominate with DOOH
We told you digital out-of-home (DOOH) would be big in 2023, thanks to developments in technology and enhanced opportunities to execute, target, and measure performance. Here’s four hot tips to maximize your DOOH campaigns:
- Be in-your-face about it. Too much branding won’t kill your ad, so opt for simple messaging and privilege your logo throughout the ad experience for maximum recognition.
- Consider the context.
- What is the venue type? Large-screen formats are viewed from a distance by pedestrians and traffic. Place-based screens in grocery stores and gas stations can engage consumers with contextually-relevant messaging.
- What level of personalization is available? Are consumers viewing a board from a crowd in a high-traffic area, or are they close-up and interacting with a self-service screen?
- How much time do you have with your audience? Are they flying by on the highway or passing through an elevator? Or are they working out at the gym, concentrating on your ad to power through the pain?
- Be in the moment. Relevance is key. Consider seasons, holidays, weather patterns, current events, cultural moments, and even the time of the day in your messaging.
- Make it move. You have between 6 and 15 seconds to get your message across with busy consumers, so make it flashy with video and animation.
Check out the full story at The Drum.
CanIRank is the first SEO software using artificial intelligence, rather than just data, to make specific action recommendations. Work from detailed instructions or delegate the work to an SEO consultant. Understand why pages rank well, learn how to make the biggest impact in the shortest time, and be the first to know about new opportunities and recommendations.
Cleared for Launch
Gearing up to go live with a new site? Ready to green-light new channels and campaigns?
Carney is a dynamic digital agency full of technical and creative specialists who love getting big projects off the ground.
Let’s break the sound barrier together.
Thinking Outside the Pharmacy
Nature Made’s new campaign may not seem all that groundbreaking at first. But for a vitamin and supplement brand, there’s a few glaring omissions. Where’s the unexpected ache followed by a flash of concern? Where’s the helpful pharmacist? Nature Made did their homework and found that consumers just don’t connect with fear-based advertising anymore, so they’re opting for a sunnier message about living well.