The 6 Best FREE Keyword Research Tools in 2022
If it’s free, it’s for we.
We love sharing the best freebies around for your SEO and keyword researchin’ needs. Let’s break down the top contenders of 2022:
- Moz Keyword Explorer: This is one of the go-tos for general SEO support and keyword research. While it does reduce the amount of metrics shown for keywords, that’s kinda a good thing. Moz uses a “Priority Score” to simplify keyword research by giving you the bottom line on whether a keyword is worth chasing.
- Google Keyword Planner: It’s no surprise that one of the biggest platforms for paid ads are going to have a tool that is ideal for for researching paid keywords. Even if you don’t buy Google Ads, the Google Keyword Planner is a MUST for in-depth research on search volume, forecasting, and new key.
- Semrush: for advanced SEO professionals
- QuestionDB: (as the name suggests) for finding question-based keywords
- Jaaxy: for affiliate marketers
- Keyword Surfer: for an easy browser extension
Check out the full post by Zapier for all the pros, cons, and deets.
Dash Hudson is not your average social media marketing platform. Dash Hudson takes your strategies to the next level by predicting the performance of photos and videos, analyzing trends, and accelerating brand growth across social media, entertainment, and e-commerce marketing channels. Their new Competitive Insights tool gives you the data to see how your content stacks up against your competitors & industry. With Dash Hudson you can uncover opportunities to strengthen your content at your fingertips.
Dash Hudson Features:
- Competitive Insights: Benchmark your owned performance alongside your industry and competitors.
- Content Analysis: Predict photo and video performance with visual AI.
- Advanced Dashboards: Multi-brand, multi-channel reporting that is customized to your marketing strategy.
- Social Analytics and Monitoring: Actionable insights across your key social media channels.
- Collaborative Publishing: Plan, approve, schedule, and publish content all in one place.
- LikeShop Link in Bio: Take your audience from your profile’s links to products and on-site content.
- Partnership Management: All the metrics you need for a sophisticated influencer program.
- Campaign Management: Measure the impact of your cross-channel campaigns.
- Community Management: Engage with your audience and get sentiment insights—all within one social inbox.
Get started with a Dash Hudson demo to see all the features in action.
Don’t Fear the Algorithm
Is your content feeling more like S-E-No? Well, we feel ya. And we’re here to help you bounce back up the algorithm.
We’re all about search-friendly content here at Carney. We can do an in-depth audit of your site content and performance, and hand you the tools you need to boost your searchability!
Smash the link below and share your deets!
Teddy Bear Tale
Take a break with this mini holiday rom-com between two Louis Vuitton characters. The adorable figures play a game of cat and mouse through a fantasy winter wonderland of LV. It’s charming, and cute, and features possible Louis Vuitton gifts all over the place.