Social Media Growth Campaigns
The price for 5000 new followers for Instagram or Twitter or 2500 followers on Facebook. $119.99 Each platform.
Follow up emails will be needed for your link, or profile.
We DO NOT need your passwords in most cases. If you want us to manage your social media, we will need your login information.
WE ASSIST WITH ALL SOCIAL MEDIA NETWORKS.
Social Media Advertising is the fastest growing opportunity, offering great exposure for individuals and businesses.
With our highly secure followers plan, you can make your online presence explode and you can engage those who have a common interest and possibly do business with you.
5000 real active Social Media follower package includes”
Only Quality Real Followers
No need to follow others
Fastest delivery online
Social Media Platforms included:
Monthly Social Media Marketing Plans
Monthly marketing plans for your social media presence are available. The minimum budget for managing each presence is $249.99.
80% of your budget goes directly towards the campaigns and marketing promotions. The other 20% goes to the social media guru responsible for your campaign.
Run all of the big 3 (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) for a discounted price!
Add 2500 Facebook Followers over a months time.
Add 5000 Instagram followers over a months time.
Add 5000 Twitter followers over a months time.