In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Amanda Holmes. Amanda is the CEO of Chet Holmes International (CHI) which has worked with over 250,000 businesses worldwide. At age 24, she inherited her father’s multi-million dollar enterprise, which specializes in helping companies double their sales. She’s the author of a book — Based on The Ultimate Sales Machine: Turbocharge Your Business with Relentless Focus on 12 Key Strategies.
At just 24, Amanda Holmes inherited her father’s multi-million dollar enterprise – Chet Holmes International. Without much direction, she had to navigate the uncharted waters of running an enterprise at that scale. In this episode, Amanda shares more about her journey as CEO, the challenges of implementing change in a long-standing organization, and gives insight into the process her father developed years ago that has helped large companies quickly double their sales.
Questions I ask Amanda Holmes:
- [2:49] What was it like being thrust into an ongoing organization as a family member?
- [6:04] What was hard for you to change?
- [7:58] What’s been the most fun for you when it comes to stepping into the CEO role of Chet Holmes International?
- [9:26] Would you say that your music and arts background has brought a level of creativity that maybe didn’t exist in the org before?
- [11:50] Who is your typical client at CHI?
- [13:17] A core concept of your coaching is Dream 100 – can you describe what this is?
- [17:48] One of the challenges you alluded to – we’re so focused on digital right now, you particularly have yourselves firmly in what you’re calling old-school processes – would you say that the old-school processes are working better than ever?
- [19:59] Where can people find out more about you and your work?
More About Amanda Holmes:
Take The Marketing Assessment:
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
HubSpot Podcast Network is the audio destination for business professionals who seek the best education and inspiration on how to grow a business.
Air is the leading platform for marketing teams to manage and automate their Creative Operations. Air’s intuitive UI is purpose-built for visual assets. Find files faster with visual search and AI auto-tagging. Share files securely. Fast-track projects and feedback. Teams at Google, Sweetgreen, The Infatuation, and more are saving ten-plus hours a week using Air. Learn more at Air.inc/ducttape.
Air, HubSpot Podcast Network