Google’s Title and Meta Description Tips
It’s all in the details. The details this time being SERP-friendly desciptions and titles.
The Meta Measurements:
- TITLES: Under or approximately 60 characters.
- DESCRIPTIONS: Between 150 and 160 characters.
Best Practices For A Good Headline or Title Tag in 2022:
- Describe the page’s content accurately. Google knows when you’re just keyword cramming.
- Create unique titles for each page. This helps Google know how the page is different from the other pages.
- Keep it brief but descriptive.
- Use high-value keywords when possible.
Best Practices For A Good Meta Description Length in 2022:
Second verse, same as the first. You pretty much wanna follow the same course of action as titles but with some slight details in mind.
- Accurately summarize the page content. Google recommends longer over shorter.
- NOTE: Users may see different sized snippets as Google tests out pulling content from pages depending on how and what a user searches.
- Use unique descriptions for each page. This is especially user-friendly for searches that could result in multiple pages from your domain in the SERP.
- Don’t forcefully include your primary keyword and related keywords. It all has to read naturally.
Check out the full post by SEOPressor for the latest Google Search updates and more meta data deets.
Easily get started with the metaverse using NOWHERE. It’s a platform with a variety prebuilt 3D worlds that you can customize for yourself. Create branded world for your users, a new collorabtion place for coworkers, a unique way to present work, or even just explore the metaverse casually.
A user called it a “[mash-up] between Zoom, Fortnite, and Clubhouse,” making it a perfect mix of entertaining when educational.
NOWHERE loves keeping it “face to face” where instead of just avatars, you can maintain your personal video conferencing while experiencing different environments. Plus, you don’t need to be a 3D artist to work it!
We can do it for you, too.
500 clicks off of a single Instagram story.
13% ROI off of an ad campaign.
Beautiful and functional ADA-compliant sites.
Sounds good, right? These are a few results from some of our past clients. See for yourself what Carney has worked on and stay tuned for our future projects.
Hit us up if you have a project you’d like to talk about with us!
Time Keeps on Slipping
How can you demonstrate the pace of the world?
Vodafone released an ad about its New Zealand “Smart Network.” The campaign uses Stephen Hawking’s words to highlight the pace of change and the way time flows at different speeds. It’s a rush of imagery at every turn and lets you think of how we are moving forward through internet connections.